Tuesday, December 7, 2010
So much to be thankful for...
This year we headed to my Aunt Andreas to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. It was so good to see everyone there and I also missed the families that didn't join us this year. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family that surrounds me. Each one of them amaze me and they inspire me in so many ways. They are simply amazing. We had a great meal and a good time visiting with each other. I love Thanksgiving so much and look forward to this holiday every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like a calm Thanksgiving. Love the pictures!
Remember Thanksgiving at Grandma's house. I don't know about you, but it was always a little weird and awkward for me cause everyone was so much older. Not that it mattered, they all crammed into that little room to watch football anyway! Thank goodness for the swing set up the hill. Good times!
Post a Comment