Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving Point

Last night we headed down to Thanksgiving Point to see the Christmas lights.  We listened and sang to Christmas music while riding through the car to see the lights.  The kids were so excited and kept saying, "Wow look over there and over there".  It was really great to watch the kids get so excited.  While we were there we heard that a few of Santa's Reindeer had made a "special stop". The kids were a little nervous to get close but they loved watching them.  Lexi wanted to know where Santa and the rest of the reindeer were. 






We stopped at a popular street in Murray that has posted part of the Christmas story in each yard with millions of lights. It was such a fun family night.  My mom and dad joined us and we had some great laughs. 

  
 

3 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

How fun, I have always wanted to go there, I need to have some kids!! haha

Liz said...

Aubrey says, "I like the Christmas lights!"

Jessica Draudt said...

Thanksgiving point makes me think of you. I always think of the time we went there on the way back from clogging camp and the ostrich bit you on the bum.