We celebrated my brothers birthday last weekend while they were here visiting for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun playing heavy heavy hangover, eating a delicious meal and watching the Utes beat the Cougars. Roderick wanted everyone to wear the color they were cheering for. You can see in the pictures who was cheering for who. Roderick put a red shirt on and then when the Y was ahead he put a blue one on top. When the Utes won it didn't take him long to take the blue shirt off and he was telling everyone that his team won. It made all of us laugh.
I spent the morning making my brothers cute soccer cake and while we were loading everyone in the car Rodrigo went to move it and the cake slipped out of his hand and he caught it smashing the whole thing. I couldn't stop laughing while he felt terrible. I wish I would of gotten a picture of it. So we headed up to my moms house and I scrapped all the frosting off and started again. It was good practice for me so I didn't mind. I won't be able to let him forget that one though.
I love it when mine and my brothers birthdays are coming up because that means that we will be the same age for about 3 weeks. I always tease him saying he has to be nice to me because we are the same age. I love my brother so much and am so glad that we are the best of friends. I couldn't ask for a better brother. I look up to him in so many ways. I am so proud of him and honored that he is my brother. Cody I love you and hope you have a special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
At least you were able to laugh about the cake! I think I would have been super mad!
Post a Comment