Last night was Lexi's first dance recital. She has been taking ballet and tap for about 3 months now. They held the Christmas recital at Hunter High. Lexi invited some friends and family to come and watch. She was so excited and nervous at the same time to show everyone what she has been learning. Her little class did such a good job. I didn't realize that it is so stressful, exciting and nerve racking for mothers. From getting her looking perfect to getting her pumped and ready to get on stage, running back to my seat so I wouldn't miss the show, having the cameras ready to take pictures and video which we didn't even get because Rodrigo hit the wrong button. When she was on stage I became so emotional it brought back so many memories of when I was in dance. I was so proud of her. She was perfect. She smiled the whole time and did the dance great. She loved every minute of it. After she was done performing she got to sit on Santa's lap. My mom presented her with some flowers as well. She thought that was the best. Thanks Mom! It was such a fun night. Great Job Alexandra!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She looks so beautiful. What cute costumes too! I remember those recital days. Good job Lexi!
Oh my gosh she is sooo cute Mandi!!
She looks gorgeous. I remember those days, Bailey was in dance at her age. How fun and exciting for you both. I love seeing you on Saturday mornings at the gym. I love you guys
She is adorable!!! I bet that brought back a flood of memories...the backstage jitters. :) I can't believe she is old enough to be in dance. It seems like yesterday you had her.
She looks beautiful. I can't wait to have kids in dance. I bet that brings back so many memories.
Post a Comment