Maya's favorite time of day is her nap time. Around 12:30 she starts telling me that she is tired. Most days I just have to tell her to lay down and close her eyes and she falls asleep for a couple of hours. I know so easy right? But watch out if she doesn't get her nap for the day she is not a very happy camper. She loves her sleep that is for sure. One thing that I have loved to do since my kids were born is to watch them sleep. The way they look and the faces they make are just things you never want to forget.
 |
| I walked downstairs to this yesterday. |
2 comments:
That is so cute...that's nice she likes sleep. My girlies aren't the best at it. I think they would stay up all night and all day if I let them. :)
Looks like you had a great time in Vegas!!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting.
I love that she can just sleep anywhere!
Post a Comment