Last weekend we headed down to Las Vegas to visit my brother and to celebrate my nephew Gavin's birthday as well as mine. My mom came along while my dad stayed at home since he was not feeling well. We sure missed you dad. The kids did really well in the car. I lost count though of how many times they asked if we were there yet.
While we were there we did some sightseeing. We went to the M and M Factory, The Coke Factory, The MGM and saw some lions and did a little shopping at the outlets. We ate at some amazing restaurants one of them being our most favorite at the Venetian. My mom offered to babysit the kids while Cody Liz Rodrigo and I went out on a date. When we came home they were all sound asleep. Thanks Mom!!
We went to an amazing park that is by my brothers house. I think this was the kids most favorite place. They hiked up the mountain to see the beautiful view. I didn't hike up since I had my flip flops on and didn't take my inhaler. However, I did try out the teeter totter with Roderick. We laughed pretty hard. What a good leg workout.
Liz made the most adorable cake and cupcakes for Gavin and I. Thank you Liz for all your hard work. They were delicious. Gavin was so cute as we sang Happy Birthday he joined in as well. He is growing up so fast. We sure love him.
Liz and Cody have a beautiful home and were such great hostesses. The kids loved spending time with there cousins. Aubrey has grown so much since they have moved. Oh how we miss her laugh and smile. We had such a great time and we can't wait to go back to see them again. On the way home we stopped to see Grandma Naylor. It was good to visit with her for a little bit.
Since we have been home Roderick has asked if he could build a half bath in our home. For some reason he just loved using the one at Cody's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Aubrey loves these pictues! I asked her what was her favorite part, and she just says "that one, and I like that one, and that one." She had such a fun time!
Post a Comment