Roderick and Mayas birthday are 1 day apart so it gets a little crazy at our house with birthday parties. This year I thought I would try and do cakes for them. So with some advice from my dear friend Lori I was able to pull it together. I had so much fun doing them I can't wait to do another one. We celebrated Mayas 3rd birthday on Sunday and had her favorite meal which is hot dogs lately. Then we were able to hook up to skype and have my brother via web cam for cake and presents. That was a lot of fun.
We celebrated Rodericks 7th birthday and had some friends and family for some cake and ice cream. While Roderick was at school I decorated the house and made a big poster for the window I also did his cake while he was away. When he got home everything was ready for him. He was so surprised when he got home and when I looked at him to see his expression he was crying and I asked him what was wrong and he just gave me a thumbs up with a big hug and said mom everything is just perfect. It melted my heart. We will be having a friend party for him tomorrow. I will make sure to post about it. I sure love my kiddos and can't believe how fast they are growing up. It is so fun watching them go through each stage.
The weekend before Rodericks birthday my mom kept him overnight and Rodrigo and I painted his room and decorated it like the Chivas soccer team. When he came home he couldn't believe it. It turned out great. That was also a fun early birthday surprise for him. His dream is to play for the Chivas when he grows up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We love these photos! Aubrey is always asking to see more pictures of her cousins. Roderick's cake and bedroom look awesome!
Mandi, you are so beautiful. Did you make those fun cakes? Chason loves watching all this slides shows of pictures. We love you.
Post a Comment