Our home is basically scheduled around 1 thing in this house and that would be Soccer. Rodrigo and Roderick are always playing soccer. If they aren't at home playing and nearly putting holes in the walls or watching it on T.V. they are at practice or there games. Roderick plays 3 times a week and Rodrigo plays a couple of times a week. Roderick took 2nd place in the Spring session in the Hispanic league. They did so well. The trophy that they received was huge. Soccer in this league is so serious and some games get me so uptight. The parents are yelling and screaming in Spanish and it is so loud and they get so into it. This a serious sport in there culture. When I start yelling and screaming they all just look at me funny. LOL I usually sit away from all the noise so it doesn't make me so uptight. It gets pretty intense especially the semi finals and the final game. I sure love going though. It is one thing I look forward to weekly.
During Fall Brake Granger High held a Soccer Camp for 3 days. We signed Roderick up to go. He did so well there that the Coach gave him the MVP award of the camp. He received a T- Shirt and a Certificate. He told us that he was a talented 6 year old. We are so proud of you Roderick. Keep up the good work. A big thank you to his Dad and Uncle Cody for playing with him and teaching him some great moves. We LOVE soccer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations, Roderick! We're proud of you!
That is awesome! His trophy is huge... I love that it is bigger then he is.
Hi Mandi...it's Kandis!
I so remember you! We were freestyle line pals! HA!
How are you?
Thanks for saying hello....don't be a stranger!
Post a Comment