Saturday, October 24, 2009

A shout out to my mom!


I just wanted to dedicate a post to my amazing mother. She has been the most amazing person through this adventure with my dad. She is the # 1 care giver and is taking care of my dad 100%. I am so grateful for her and her unconditional love she shows to my family every day. She puts everything a side in her life to make sure that her family is o.k. She is truly amazing, driving my dad down to Murray every other day for labs, fitting work in when she can, making sure that her kids and grand kids have what they need, taking care of the tasks at her home, making sure my dad has the proper food for his diet, she has been so strong through this whole process and has been going strong. She is simply amazing and I love her so much. Without her I don't know where I would be today. I am sure my dad would say the same thing.
Mom we love you and thank you for all you do, we truly appreciate you. You have always put everyone before yourself, you have such a Christlike love that people can see. I hope soon things will calm down and you can sit down and put your feet up for a few minutes. I couldn't of gotten through all of this without you. You have made sure that we stay positive about every issue that has happened. Thank You!

4 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Yes your mom is amazing!

Unknown said...

Yes! I agree! She is such a Rock! We are all so grateful for her wonderful example!
Kim Foust

mamashelli said...

Mandi, your mother is a perfect example of faith through adversity! She inspires me every day. Your dad and mom are constantly in my thoughts and prayers . . . PLEASE let me know if there's anything I can do! I feel so helpless :( Love you guys.
Shelli

Anonymous said...

Ditto, mom is amazing. Our love to you Rhonda for all you do!!!