Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our Visit



On Sunday my mom called and invited us to come out and visit for a little bit. The kids were finally better and I felt pretty good about taking them to visit. When we arrived the kids were so excited we haven't been up to my moms for about a month. My dad wore a mask while we were there to take extra precaution. Maya didn't recognize him at first but as soon as he talked she knew that it was her grandpa. She was so happy she ran right over and wanted to tackle him but we had to stop her because my dads not quite up to that yet. He looked wonderful. Rodrigo was able to give him a haircut and he looked as good as new. I love my dad so much and am so proud of him for fighting so hard.
He went back to clinic yesterday for his therapy and things and his blood pressure dropped so low that they had to stop what they were doing and wait for 2 hours for it to slowly go up. My mom and dad were both afraid that they would re admit him to the hospital but they didn't. Prayers answered again! If you notice in the pictures he has an awesome shirt on. Recycle Life!

3 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

What a cute picture!! Im so glad ur kids got to go see him. Love the updates!

The Jeridans said...

I'm so glad things are going much better. Your kids are adorable...definitely a great mix :)

The Pyne's said...

holy smokes mandi!! I had NO CLUE this was going on! I mean I never really heard anything from jenalee and now that we live out of state, I hardly no anything about the family stuff going on!!!!! i'm so sorry to hear all the has been going on for your dad. It sure sounds like he is in high spirits and has LOTS of support and people that love him!! HE will now definitely be in our thoughts and prayers!!! Hope you guys are doing well!