Thursday, October 1, 2009
Another Positive Update
First of all for those of you who have praying your hearts out for our family I just want to say THANK YOU!! We literally feel all of you and feel like our family is surrounded by a great big hug. We are so grateful for every one of you. We couldn't do this alone. I was able to go see my Dad tonight and he looked great. He has gotten his taste back that he lost I don't know how long ago, he can smell regular things which is awesome. Before all he could smell was a disgusting fermented smell all the time which would make him loose his appetite. He had a huge smile on his face tonight and said it looked promising. We are not getting our hopes up but we are sure staying positive. He will be there through tomorrow getting the blood and plasma treatment then he will continue with that for the next 8days. I will continue to post updates as I receive them. My amazing mom will be transporting him back and forth everyday to and from IMC in Murray. It has almost been 2 weeks since we received this amazing gift and it has really has brought us closer as a family. My brother has spent many hours sitting with my dad late into the night making sure that every need has been taking care of. Cody has also been the strength for us all making sure we don't have a nervous break down. I just want you to know Cody that I Love you and appreciate everything you are doing for Dad and for me and mom. Rodrigo and Liz have been wonderful in taking care of the Kids and everything else at our homes so we can be with our Mom and Dad. I was thinking of making a little book for my Dad that has letters or thoughts from people so I could give them to him so he knows just how many people are praying for him and thinking about him. Let me know if you would be interested in contributing and I will let you know where to send them. Until the next post I hope every one is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment