Its time to play catch up on the all the fun things we have done this summer. At the beginning of the summer we headed to Yellowstone. It was the first time all 5 of us ventured there. The kids did great driving there and loved seeing all of the animals. We got lucky this time and found 3 black bears. It was so fun to see them so close. I was a little nervous because when we arrived at the campground the guy told us to be careful because there were bears in the area. We usually stay in a cabin but this time we took my mom and dads pop up trailer. Lets just say I didn't sleep the whole time we were there. Rodrigo told me not to worry but I couldn't help it. The kids had fun going on hikes trying to find different animals.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Yellowstone
Its time to play catch up on the all the fun things we have done this summer. At the beginning of the summer we headed to Yellowstone. It was the first time all 5 of us ventured there. The kids did great driving there and loved seeing all of the animals. We got lucky this time and found 3 black bears. It was so fun to see them so close. I was a little nervous because when we arrived at the campground the guy told us to be careful because there were bears in the area. We usually stay in a cabin but this time we took my mom and dads pop up trailer. Lets just say I didn't sleep the whole time we were there. Rodrigo told me not to worry but I couldn't help it. The kids had fun going on hikes trying to find different animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would have worried too. I am totally freaked out about bears while camping, scares me to death.
So glad the kids did well and you had fun.
I would be been the same way worrying about the bears. You hear too many scary stories. Love the updated blogs, keep bringing them :)
Post a Comment