Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Cameron



I have to post this one just for Lexi. She is in love with my cousin Cameron. She is always talking about him, singing about him and taking him pretend with us on our trips and every time we are in the car. She loves sending him letters in the mail. This is her song. I love my Cameron I love my Cameron. Cameron, Cameron, I love him. She is always asking if he can come sleep over. She told me that she is going to marry her Prince Cameron one day. Her heart will be broken when he gets married. =) When she knows we are going to see Cameron at a family party or at his home she has to make sure her hair is pretty and puts a dress on. It is so cute. He is so cute with her and plays and plays with her when they are together. Thanks Cameron for being such a great sport and being a best friend for Lexi. We all love you.