Roderick graduated from Kindergarten on July 26th. He had Ms. Yorke for his teacher. We couldn't of asked for a better teacher. She is so involved with what is going on with the kids and does everything that they do. I hope that my girls get her when they start school. Roderick really enjoyed having her. Roderick did really well in kindergarten and received 2 awards. One for great citizenship and one for academics. I can't believe how much Roderick has learned this last year. I love listening to him read. He has made some really great friends at school and I am so grateful for this. I have made some really great friends myself the moms of his friends. We love them so much. Not being from around here I was really worried about my kids and having good friends. Congratulations Roderick.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Kindergarten Graduation
Roderick graduated from Kindergarten on July 26th. He had Ms. Yorke for his teacher. We couldn't of asked for a better teacher. She is so involved with what is going on with the kids and does everything that they do. I hope that my girls get her when they start school. Roderick really enjoyed having her. Roderick did really well in kindergarten and received 2 awards. One for great citizenship and one for academics. I can't believe how much Roderick has learned this last year. I love listening to him read. He has made some really great friends at school and I am so grateful for this. I have made some really great friends myself the moms of his friends. We love them so much. Not being from around here I was really worried about my kids and having good friends. Congratulations Roderick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO glad the boys were in the same class and are such great friends. Roderick is awesome and Chason loves him. I LOVE YOU MANDI SANCHEZ
Congrats Roderick!! I can't believe he is that old!
Post a Comment