Sunday, September 20, 2009

Glorious Day!



Well our prayers have been answered. We are sitting at the hospital as we speak as my dad has started his new journey. He is in surgery right now recieving a new kidney. My parents got a call last night about midnight and they were put on alert. The hospital called them back about 6:30 this morning and said get ready and get in here as soon as you can. So we have been here since about 8:30 this morning awaiting the long surgery. They came wheeled him down to surgery about 5:15. He is in good spirits but very nervous. We feel that a miracle has happend for us today. We are so grateful for all of you who are supporting us and keeping us in your prayers. It has touched our family so much especially my dad. I will be sure to post again once he is out of surgery and we know more. Waiting has been killing me. I have never felt so anxious or scared in my whole life. I love you all and want to thank all of you for everything. I wanted to wish Josie a Happy Birthday as well and Brandi a Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

Mike and Michelle said...

I hope everything goes well with your dad! Let us know!