Last Sunday I really wanted Lexi to have nice pretty curly hair for church. I got some sponge curlers and told myself you can do this. Since I never had anyone to practice doing hair on when I was growing up this is a big deal for me. So I got her entire head rolled and I was so proud and excited for the finished result. The curlers had been in for about 45 min and I was getting some lunch ready when Lexi came up the stairs and said Mom look so pretty my hair. I looked up and couldn't believe it, she had pulled every single curler out of her hair. I almost started to cry I was so hurt but got over so quickly that I just started to laugh. We went to church with beautiful straight hair. I hope that one day she will like her hair done.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Lexi in Curlers
Last Sunday I really wanted Lexi to have nice pretty curly hair for church. I got some sponge curlers and told myself you can do this. Since I never had anyone to practice doing hair on when I was growing up this is a big deal for me. So I got her entire head rolled and I was so proud and excited for the finished result. The curlers had been in for about 45 min and I was getting some lunch ready when Lexi came up the stairs and said Mom look so pretty my hair. I looked up and couldn't believe it, she had pulled every single curler out of her hair. I almost started to cry I was so hurt but got over so quickly that I just started to laugh. We went to church with beautiful straight hair. I hope that one day she will like her hair done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I wish we could go to church with beautiful straight hair with no effort! I guess you always want what you don't have.
Hey Mandi! Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you found my blog. We need to get together with our mothers..... I need a good laugh!!
Mandi, your kids are so adorable!! I can't believe how much they look just like you! And maybe try the curlers in at bedtime and then she can sleep with them in (that's what my mom used to do!). Maybe she won't notice them in and they'll stay in all night!
Sorry to hear you guys had been sick!! I totally agree, it is so NOT fun to be sick when you are a mom! I swear there should be a rule that if you have kids you are not allowed to get sick! Oh well, hopefully you guys are doing better!
Mand girl, i never know which email or phone number to contact you with...i seems to have a couple of each! I wanted to get in touch with you though, see how you are doing and how your dad is doing. Shoot me an email one of these days when you get a chance!! Love ya!
Post a Comment