Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sick of being sick....
For the last 6 days both Rodrigo and myself have been very sick with the flu. Today it seems that Lexi and Maya are coming down with the same thing. It is so hard being the mom and being sick as well. I usually don't get sick but this time I seemed to have caught whatever it is. I don't know how us moms seem to do it, when we are sick we still manage to take care of everyone and everything. Thanks to my mom for helping a couple of the days. I hate going to the Dr. because all they usually tell you is there is nothing we can do for you, so we just use our home remedies. Its not working very well but hopefully in the next couple of days we will be feeling better. Its seems to be a vicious circle in my family we just keep passing one thing to the next person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment