Thursday, October 2, 2008

Surprise!!!











On Saturday we surprised Roderick and Lexie by taking them to the Greatest Show on Earth, The Circus. We had told Roderick on Friday that we had a surprise for him on Saturday and he was going to love it. When we got to the Energy Solutions building and found our seats he still didn't know where he was or what was going on until it started and the elephants and horses and clowns ect started coming out and he had the biggest smile on his face ever. He started yelling and waving his arms around saying yeah the circus. I havn't been to the circus for years so I didn't really know what to expect, but it was awesome. I felt like a little kid again watching all the acts and animales. The kids loved it and it was fun to watch them because of the expressions on there faces. Lexi just kept saying,"Mom, Look Mom Look" there was so much going on.

2 comments:

The Pyne's said...

Oh mandi, you guys are so much FUN! Poor conner is such a deprived child, we have never taken him anywhere FUN or exciting. He would have been terrified because he's afraid of loud noises and such. My POOR child! Anyways, loved the picture of the elephants, that would be so way fun to go and see!

The Jeridans said...

Your kids are sooo cute. I can't believe your little one is almost one. Looks like you had a great time at the circus!!! We need to get together some time.