This last weekend Rodrigo and I flew out to Las Vegas for a much needed weekend getaway. One of Rodrigos best freinds is an actor in Mexico and is directing a TV program in LA right now so Ramon and his sister with some other freinds drove to meet up with us in Vegas. We got tickets to see Stomp Out Loud. It was amazing, we have seen it 3 times now and everytime we have seen it, it is different which makes us want to keep seeing it. We also went shopping at the outlets and ate some amazing food. We had a lot of good laughs and didn't get much sleep. We stayed up Friday night for over 24 hours. It killed me but I survived. I don't think I have stayed up like that since High School. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa they took all 3 kids for the weekend. Thanks again Mom and Dad, the kids love staying at your house its a vacation for them. I hope we can go again soon and see our freinds from Mexico. I miss them already. We really cheerish our freindship with them and we want to say thanks for a great trip we love you guys and miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment