Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Last Sunday was a gorgeous day!  Finally the weather we have been waiting for.  We had so much fun playing outside most of the day.  We got in a few soccer games, a few games of flush and horse (I haven't played those games since I was younger) and we got in some T Ball lessons with Lexi since she will be starting here in about a month.  Lets just say my 8 year old defeated me for the day in everything we did.  I even got the bright idea to take my dad for a stroll in the wheelchair so he could catch some rays himself.  We went on a little walk while the kids had fun on there bikes and scooters.  It was so great spending some much needed family time.





2 comments:

Jay and Krista said...

So cute! I love that helmet on your dad! lol

stephanie said...

does your dad always wear a helmet when going for wheelchair rides??? so cute, tell your mom and dad hi :)