News Years was pretty laid back this year. Rodrigo made his famous Rib dinner which was delicious as usual. And then we made some yummy scones. We invited some friends over and played the Wii and Kinect. The guys sure where showing there competitive side. May I remind you that Rodrigo only got his tonsils out a few days before Christmas and he was determined to win. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a good time counting down and shouting Happy New Year and running around the house. I think we all climbed into bed about 1:00. It sure was hard waking up and getting everyone ready for 9:00 church after New Years Eve but we managed o.k. I am anxious and excited to see what the New Year brings.
 |
| 5,4,3,2,1......... |
 |
| Happy New Year!! |
 |
| New Years Day |
2 comments:
Happy New Year Mandi! I hope 2012 is a great year for you and your family.
Mmm. That rib dinner and scones sure sounds good. Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment