With a new year starts the beginning of birthdays once again. I have to get my creative juices flowing for birthday cakes. My mom's birthday is in January. Last year I did a sun cake for her. It was so cute. My mom has been wanting a New Car really bad. We joked around for awhile about a new car for Christmas and then for her birthday. So I decided I would make her a Car Cake. We had the missionaries over for a yummy Carne Asada dinner and to celebrate. It was a fun day. Happy Birthday Mom. You are the best! We Love You.
| Roderick gave my mom some new cozy crocs. |
| Maya gave her a puzzle. |
| Lexi gave her a new mixer. |
| My dad loves to give flowers. What a cute couple |
| Her New Car!! |

4 comments:
What an unbelievable cake! Looks like a fun day!
That cake is so flipping cute!! For my birthday in April, you should make me that :)
Happy Birthday to your sweet mom, she is the best!!
You are amazing!!! I am lucky to even get cupcakes to look right. We need to get together again. :)
Your mom is sooo cute!! And so is that cake!! Do you still take cake decorating classes? I want to do that so bad!
Post a Comment