Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Time Out for Women

My mom took me to Time Out with her best friend Lori and her daughter Megan for my birthday.  It was our first time going and it was such a blast.  It was amazing.  Sheri Dew, Michael Wilcox, Brad Wilcox, Hillary Weeks, Jericho Road and Stephanie Nielson were some of the speakers and singers.  I felt so refreshed and inspired to be a better person and I left knowing that I can become whatever my heart desires.  What an awesome boost.  The part I loved the most was being with my beautiful and amazing mom who always puts everyone before herself.  It was so nice being with just her and enjoying a much needed break from life.  Thanks mom for spending the weekend with me.  I Love You.

Me, My Mom, Lori

The Fun Walker Crew
Megan, Lori, Rhonda, Mandi showing our cute totes.

1 comment:

Liz said...

How fun!! I bet that was an amazing event. I'd like to go sometime too!