Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday

Its that time of year again when we start celebrating lots of birthdays.  We celebrated Roderick and Maya's birthday a couple of weeks ago.   We had a good time.  I am really getting into making cakes.  Here are some pictures of what I made.  Happy Birthday kids.  We sure love you.
This girl loves birthday cake


My buddy Duncan

Maya chose a pumpkin for her cake

Roderick wanted me to surprise him with a cake.
He told me that it was a pretty good cake.


Roderick opening presents.  

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm so glad you're updating again! Your kids look adorable and the cakes are awesome! I wish I had talent like that.

The Jeridans said...

Super cute!!! I love the cakes. You are amazing at them. :)

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We still need to get together.