Thursday, January 20, 2011

I did it!

Yesterday I finally tried making Cinnamon Rolls from scratch.  For those of you who know me well, I am not the best in the kitchen but since I am not working now I have been able to spend a little more time in the kitchen and have really started to love baking.  I have tried some different things that include yeast but I was really excited because the rolls actually turned out.  I have used yeast before and whatever I have tried have not worked because they did not raise.  But this time they did and they were delicious.  My family loved them and that made me feel so good!  They were gone so fast I was not able to snap a picture.  I will be making these again really soon.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yum! I'd love to try some on our next visit!

Melinda said...

Where are you? You haven't posted in almost a month? Everything OK? I need you to come help me start a blog. Hope all is well with you guys. Take care. Melinda