Friday, October 22, 2010

Preschool


Lexi started Preschool back in September.  Her teachers are Mrs. Benson and Mrs. Mangum. The same teachers that Roderick had.  She goes Monday thru Thursday for half a day at the elementary school.  It is a such a wonderful program and I couldn't ask for better teachers.  She loves going to school.  She was so excited when she came home her first day and told me that there was a Cameron and a Aubrey in her class.  She talks about them every day when she comes home.  It is so fun having a boy and a girl in school.  I have to ask Roderick 20 questions so he will tell me about his day and Lexi well she gets home and tells me every little detail and talks about it for days.  It is so much fun to watch her learn and grow.  She wants to stay all day long.  She is learning a lot and making a lot of great friends.  I can't believe she is in school now.  Maya wasn't so happy those first couple a weeks but I think she is liking the idea of being the only one with mom for half a day.

2 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

Oh my gosh her outfit is adorable!! She is growin up sooo fast!

Jay and Krista said...

Oh Mandi... she is soooo cute!! I love that outfit!