Friday, September 17, 2010

Saying Good Bye





Well last night was a really hard night for me and my family. We went up to my moms house to say good bye as my brother is moving to Las Vegas today. I didn't think it would be so hard but it was a very emotional night. Roderick had the hardest time of all. He was crying so hard and it was so cute to see Cody and Roderick sitting together with Cody trying to calm him down to let him know that it would be OK. Telling him that he could get on the webcam and talk to him anytime he wanted too. Thank goodness for technology these days. We all cried the whole way home. Roderick woke up this morning and said that he missed his uncle so much already. They have such a special relationship which I am so thankful for. I can't wait to go visit them and see there new house. We are missing you already and you haven't even been gone 24 hours yet. We love you so much and wish you the best of luck in your new adventure.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh Mandi, my heart is with you. That is so hard. It is hard having family live far away. At least it is closer then not. I am thinking about you.