Today was one of the most bittersweet days of my life. After being employed at Simmons for just about 10 years I have decided that it was time to be a stay at home mom. I am so glad that Rodrigo has moved up at Simmons throughout the years and is making it possible for this to happen. I am so excited and scared at the same time. I have made so many friends and have worked with so many great people it was hard to say goodbye today. I didn't think I was going to be so emotional but having such a great boss and co-workers I will say that I will miss them dearly. I don't know how to be a stay at home mom. It will be so fun to finally get to know who my kids are during the day. If any of you have any kind of advice for me I would love to hear it. I am also looking at fun things to do and ways to save dinero (money). I know some of you have sent me websites on coupons ect. Please share. Also, I think I need to make a trip up to good old Burton Lane to get some tips on cooking hamburger, and folding laundry, decorating my house for every holiday. There are some amazing moms that live on that street. So here is to the new adventure of my life, a full time mommy.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
New Adventure!
Today was one of the most bittersweet days of my life. After being employed at Simmons for just about 10 years I have decided that it was time to be a stay at home mom. I am so glad that Rodrigo has moved up at Simmons throughout the years and is making it possible for this to happen. I am so excited and scared at the same time. I have made so many friends and have worked with so many great people it was hard to say goodbye today. I didn't think I was going to be so emotional but having such a great boss and co-workers I will say that I will miss them dearly. I don't know how to be a stay at home mom. It will be so fun to finally get to know who my kids are during the day. If any of you have any kind of advice for me I would love to hear it. I am also looking at fun things to do and ways to save dinero (money). I know some of you have sent me websites on coupons ect. Please share. Also, I think I need to make a trip up to good old Burton Lane to get some tips on cooking hamburger, and folding laundry, decorating my house for every holiday. There are some amazing moms that live on that street. So here is to the new adventure of my life, a full time mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow congrats!! You will be a great stay at home mom! I think you should have another baby :)
Congratulations! Being a stay at home mom is the Best most days and the Worst some days! Good luck, you will love it!
Yay! You lucky girl you. You are definitely in for a new adventure and I am sure you will love staying home with your cute kids.
You will be a great stay at home mom!! Although I am not even a mom, the only advice I have for you is have patience. :)
Someday when I am a stay at home mom or just a stay at home wife, we'll hang out!! lol Well maybe that's asking too much... we need to start with lunch. lol
Mandi, my adorable dear! I'm so happy for you and your kids! They get to have more of you now! Let's see . . . hamburger cooking lessons will be on Thursdays, laundry folding will be on Tuesdays (ha ha), and I'll send you to Kris to learn the fine art of decorating for every holiday since I don't do that!! Good luck, love ya cutie :)
Post a Comment