Rodrigos cousin Claudia has come to stay with us from Mexico to help watch the kids. I am so grateful for her strength and courage to come all the way to Utah to be with us. The kids adore her and so do I. It is going to be a huge help for Rodrigo and I while we are at work. We hope that she enjoys being with us and enjoys all the adventures yet to come.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
We have a guest!
Rodrigos cousin Claudia has come to stay with us from Mexico to help watch the kids. I am so grateful for her strength and courage to come all the way to Utah to be with us. The kids adore her and so do I. It is going to be a huge help for Rodrigo and I while we are at work. We hope that she enjoys being with us and enjoys all the adventures yet to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your mom was telling me about this. Very awesome!
Post a Comment