So we were driving in the car and the kids were having a snack in the back seat. Lexie is in the middle with Maya and Roderick by her side. All of a sudden Lexie is crying and saying Maya Snack, Maya Snack and we didn't know what she was talking about because Maya is still riding backwards in a her car seat and we can't really see her very well. We pulled in the garage and opened the doors and just started laughing because apparently Maya grabbed a handful of Lexies Chocolate Cake and was enjoying every bit of it. She had a big smile on her face until it was all gone and she started to cry because it was all gone. I guess that just goes to show that Women will do anything for Chocolate no matter what age we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too cute. I'm glad you decided to rejoin blogging. It's so fun to see your kids.
you better believe it sister that I have you on my list of friends (even if I'm not the stacey you were talking about, I still do have you on my list!!). anywho, I LOVE the cute crazy hat day and the chocolate face. HOW CUTE! glad to see your updates and cute pictures of your little family.
Post a Comment