Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crazy Hat Day



Roderick has conqered 2 weeks of preschool. He attends West Valley Elementary every day for 3 hours. He is loving it and learning alot. On Thursday I went to pick him up from school and they had made crazy hats. As soon as I got out into the parking lot I took his picure. He said mom can't we wait until we get home? As you can see I was probably embarrassing him infront of everyone. I guess that is what us moms are for.

3 comments:

Josie said...

That's funny! I'm glad to see you got it figured out. It looks really good. It is such a fun way to stay in touch. I will send you the wedding pics when I get a minute. Love ya!

MARIE said...

Hey, you have dark hair. Love it! Your blog is so cute.

The Jeridans said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!!! It took me foreverto. I can't believe how big the lil' ones are getting. We need to do lunch some time.